Sea salt is a type of salt that is obtained by evaporating seawater. It is usually minimally processed and contains minerals and trace elements that are not found in regular table salt. Sea salt can come in a variety of textures and colors, depending on the location it was harvested from and the amount of minerals it contains.
Some people believe that sea salt is healthier than table salt because of its mineral content, but there is little scientific evidence to support this claim. In terms of taste, sea salt is often described as having a more complex flavor than table salt, with some varieties having a slightly sweet or briny taste.
Sea salt is commonly used in cooking, baking, and as a finishing salt to add flavor and texture to dishes. It can also be used in natural beauty products and spa treatments, as it is
SPIRITUAL USES OF SALT IN THE KITCHEN
1. To remove the odour from your hands after cutting onions, chicken or fish, just wash your hands with salt and water, then you will have no more smell.
2. To avoid the feeling of the hotness of pepper on your hands after cutting/slicing it with your hands, rub them with salt and vegetable oil or red oil and wash them.
3. When pepper mistakenly enter your eye, put a pinch of salt in your mouth, the hotness of the pepper will disappear and you will see the magic.
4. When storing empty containers or bottle, throw in a pinch of salt to help them from getting stinky.
5. Sprinkling some salt on your fresh peppers while pounding it, helps to make it pound quickly.
6. Soaking bitter leaves in salt and hot water, helps to remove extra bitterness before cooking with it.
7. If your liquid milk always spoil before you finish it, You can add pinch of salt when you first open it, it will help the milk to stay fresh longer.
8. Salt and detergent mixture can help you to kill ants and cockroaches disturbing you in the kitchen.
9. Placing your overripe tomatoes in a cold and salty water overnight, will help to make them fresh and firm.
10. If you cut lemon and you do not want to use it finish, sprinkle salt on it, it would stay fresh for 3 days. Make sure you rinse it before using it again.
11. Salt can be used as a preservative method for preserving meat, fish or vegetables. It helps to prevent bacteria growth.
12. Grease fires or small fire can be put out with the use of salt.